Sunday, January 24, 2010

Greatest Game

1/24/2010
I just finished watching the Greatest Game Ever Played. It tells the story of Francis Quimet and his 10 year old caddy Eddie and the 1913 United States Open Golf match.
If there is a God and I say that because so many deny or doubt him, I for myself believe that there is “God” it is a matter of nomenclature, God,GreatSpirit,Master Intelligence, and what you wish to call him. He I believe loves the worst in us if you look at his record for picking a winner he failed from Genesis through the death of Jesus his son. I was unaware of this poor golfer that won greatness and the world spotlight through his endeavor.
These United States of America from 1775 till 2010 are a comparable story. We the people have beaten all the odds and accomplished more than any other nation on this earth. We if we do what we are doing now will beat the Obama I am not really a native born American but I fooled you fools and am in the Whitehouse. But I see a bright future for us all if we will bear this shame and all pull together put the “ship of State” above greed an individual human want and need if we do this we can patch the holes and keep her floating and fighting. Francis Quimet and his 10 year old golf caddy that skipped school are but one of millions of stories that have built out house that has held together for 200 + years.

No comments: