Friday, January 15, 2010

christans are forgiven

1/15/2010
I was born in Abilene Texas the so called buckle of the Bible belt. It is interesting to me how the people who claim to represent Christ on this earth and in Abilene conduct themselves. They build mega churches mega universities that charge a king’s ransoms to educate the followers. Now in this Godly town there are people living in sub standard housing but per the christens example Jesus would not have them get together and build everyone in town a minimum standard house (one bedroom per child) , see their building what do is what Jesus wants they are after Christians. And do not Christians do Jesus bidding? Are not these people the example of Jesus and his love. Watch how they are dressed and what they drive when you go to church If you are not like that then you are not doing Jesus bidding and should not wear the Title of Christian!! I married two Church of Christ women and we were divorced both of them took our daughters with them one to Montana and one to Oregon I have never saw the one in Oregon, the Montana girl was 3 weeks old when Floy Hobbs and Susan Green took Sarah. I do not even know the other child’s name but I do know this is what Jesus wants because these people are christens. And both involved with Abilene Christian University one was the niece of a lady that was Gene Lenders (dean of students) secretary and her husband a elder in Hillcrest Church of Christ. Now I was told that this elder has let Sarah be told I am dead this is also Jesus bidding because he is after all a elder in a Church of Christ. I do not complain about the people I know who are Baptized Christians cause they are forgiven. I guess the rest of the world is going to Hell and I will gladly go cause I really don’t want these peoples company in eternity ,.

No comments: