Tuesday, October 13, 2009

gods hatred

Well i have decided I wish for God's hatred! I was hit up side the head at 54 that if what God has dished out to me

is what he calls love then it is his hatred I seek.Seems like to me if he hates you the things he gives you are

money money money like Donald Trump,Bill Gates, Or like this Retired master Chief Jim Massey who gets 6,000 form

the v.a. and social security disability income. He also works he is a liar and a man that will tell you he put

something on your computer that he did not.But he lives in a nice house drives a nice car. My mother that has fucked

me over so bad lives in a nice house drives a nice car and blames me for having Bipolar disorder and add which may

have come from her smoking when she carried me. My brother who works for the post office drives nice pickup 4 wheel

drive double cab and lots of money. See if what I have been given is love I want hatred from God. I have never

held a job always looking .Failed at the marines, did not graduate from college but am classified as a senior. I

have been married 5 times 4 children which only two of I have any contact with. My son who joined the marines I

have not heard from in a month it seems so he could be dead.If giving someone two of the worst disorders of the mind

and two of the worst parents for that person is gods love I want his total hatred from now on. Because if he is

logical his hatred might mean I would be so very wealthy that I would be able to buy out Donald Trump and Bill

Gates with my coin purse.I might become so smart I could invent something so useful to mankind that I might solve

all the problems in the world with his hatred.

No comments: