Monday, June 15, 2009

life love relationships.

Life love relationships

less than a minute ago edit
I gained another year 54 now and counting down to the end faster . I guess i will die alone and unwanted. It is little conslation that the Ladies of Tagged and all other dating sites will too die alone and unwanted with the opiate of the cyber game of dating keeping the pain and lonesomeness at bay. I wonder how many of us in this generation and the next more sedated by cyber games we invented will say with there last breath "I wish I had not played and instead had a warm human hand to hold now and eyes to see my tears."I saw the latest instalment of Terminator those will not be the machines that hurt us but these on our desk and our laps, replacing all the good ,bad,cuddling and conflict in a relationship.

No comments: