Thursday, June 25, 2009

christ worshipers

It is funny that there these people called Christens Christ worshipers God lovers . They say What Would Jesus Do ? then they do something that only satin would do. For you consideration: today My Church Of Christ attending mother who goes to Wyle Texas Church of Christ which is a bedroom town of Abilene Texas send my son to retrieve a Ruger 357 magnum pistol that my father left me when he died, WWJD, of course she being a good church worshiping Christian we can surmise this is exactly what Jesus would do. Send somebody’s son to bring to them the only thing that there father left them. She is always begging me to go to church WHY????? Would somebody please explain why I or any one that has a brain the size of a small acorn would want to spend one second of precious life in the presence of such people. She talks positive and these actions are so positive and enduring how could I not laud and love her want to be around her???? Christ worshipers how can he and god stomach them?????

No comments: