Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cuckolded

12/03/1310:04:25 AM Cuckolded yea I was cuckolded by Linda a wife. I thought we were going to be swingers. We married with standard vows and went back home. We both had jobs and I think it was her that told me about a group called “Temporally Yours” a local swing group. We went to the first party that they ever held. While I was working 12 hours Linda was writing an email that got me ousted from Temporally Yours but leaving her in the group. The “Moderators” lacked the sense to talk to us both or throwing us both out.
There were three Air Force men in the group and just so happened to be it seemed Linda's favorite lovers. It was one of these men that I had my first and only double penetration in a lady. Myself in Linda's vagina and him in Linda's ass hole she loved it. I had another friend still in the group that heard them talking about Linda's email that got me canned.
Hell I even took Linda to meet a sexer and sat in the truck while she played. So I was told about the email. I looked on the computer that we shared found out all that was going on from Instant messages. She wanted a “Gang Bang “without my presence. Someone told me the number of Air force Investigative services and they were sicked on Linda's “MEN”. Photos including one of the naked Lt. Saluting some women cost 3 men all. Linda lost all she had too. The moderators “Owners” of Temporally Yours lost there child this not my doing.

Cuckolding with out an agreement and knowledge by both parties is at best destructive and at worse life threatening.

No comments: