Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cow


I very much desire to be made into a mindless animal used for milking and sexual pleasure Sir. Kept in a stall, branded and ear tagged ....the life of a cow Sir

Have you never heard be careful what you wish for? Are there no human pleasures you enjoy? Cows do not smoke cigarettes or eat ice cream they don't wipe their asses when they take a shit, and they do not ever cuddle. They do not complain about cold or heat they never take a bath! They do not read or watch television or get on a computer or go to a dance or a movie. Is there no way you can blend your fantasy and the reality together?
This was sent to me the above statement about being a cow from a person on Collarme.com. My answer was asking if there could not be a blend of fantasy and B.D.S.M.. I have a house guest God I wish I had not helped her, that is also from Collarme. I read the statements both the Cow's wishes and my response. She replied very attackfully that i do not understand. You set up time for B.D.S.M. and then for VANILLA life too. The vanilla was not mentioned in any way by the English used by the "Cow" Please who does not understand my house guest who can't understand English or me. She is from South Carolina. When i lived in North Carolina in the late 80's to early 90's there was a contest if  you will as to which schools were 49th and 50th in the nation. I think we may need to ask England to sent new people to inhabit these two states and relocate there peoples to California. 

No comments: