Thursday, August 4, 2011

Things we can do something about

08/04/11 Things
There are things we can do something about and things we can do nothing about. We do not get to choose family or how they treat us. But the effects of how they treat us are lifelong in the most part. I was given not good parents,they said for instance you sit at that table and do not get up till your homework is done. If I said will you help me my mother would say that is your job not mine,my father dropped out of school in the 6th grade. I managed to finish High School and got to my senior year in college. I did not know then that I was Bipolar and Attention Deficit Disorder for some one with these disabilities I did Great.
I am now living on Social Security Disability Income and starving to death. After paying my bills I has 150 for the month. This I can do little about in this economy. I will continue to stay here on my place in the country trying to live from day doing the best that I am able till my time to depart from this planet.

No comments: