Saturday, May 30, 2009

nudiest

There are people in America called Nudist. I remember as a child seeing my father looking at a nudist magazine in a saddle makers shop. These magazines showed children and adults naked and cooking out. The children were little now I wonder if a photo were taken of a nude family with children under 18 how many cops would be there to arrest them for child molestation. If I say wanted to turn my land into a nudist camp how many Law enforcement people from my county and the surrounding towns would be hauling me off for some felonies I have never heard of. This land of the free is becoming daily less so. We have people passing laws on laws on laws and from the statics no one is paying attention to the laws. Listen to the news and if you do not draw that the gun control laws do not keep criminals from them nor the laws against drinking booze not stopping drunk driving not to mention drugs, if being smart one must ask is there another way a better way.

No comments: