Sunday, January 4, 2009

experement to see If men would respond to opeanly bi male.

I put on a Tagged profile that I was a Bi male looking for men wanting to recieve head,I put that I loved giving head. I was taunted in Grade and Jr Hi school by a little chant that they did it goes"Lee Lee he is our leader he suckes our peters".From all of the B.S. about men sucking men and some of these men saying that they would let another male suck them, I thought I would have men lined up around the state of Texas! Nothing The men of the Abilene Texas area are cowards,this does not mean that they will not brag about taking a baseball bat and driving through Rose Park clubbing Homosexuals like this a mark of honor, in the next breath sugest that they would let a man suck them off after all it was him not me.I can only figure that the churches of Abilene Texas and America have preached this hatred into existance. There is a saying put on most things christan now and it stands for,What Would Jesus Do,it is abreavated WWJD.From my 35 or so hours of Bible at a local university and my looking at Jesus behavior throught his life. I must now ask,Would Jesus beat a queer in the back or the head from a pickup truck? Would Jesus throw a rock at somenoe he dissagreed with? Would Jesus attack a person for any reason?Would Jesus preach hatred? When Jesus said anything about the sin that would recieve no forgiveness in this life and the life to come was it homosexuality,beasteality,necrophility,adultery,muder, no it was Blastpheme of the Holey Spirit! Intresting isn't it that the son of god said less words on Homosexuality that Jerry Fawell and he is suppose to be Fawell boss. One must ask Are the politically active Christans followering there Boss Jesus who was so politically active he was hung on a cross for his political ideas.

No comments: