Monday, November 29, 2010

parents

11/29/2010
I have been on this planet for 55 years. I do not remember having much help. I have been a failure in most things I tried. My parents were more interested in pointing out how I was wrong and with little encourment, I guess I died on the way somewhere. I was married to a woman who refused to help me with house repairs and remolding I ask my son to hand me my power saw and it turned on if god had not been watching over him he could be without fingers.
I live alone now so I must figure out how to do what I need to do myself by myself. I think god must hate me for why would he give me two brain disorders and two parents that were not encouraging at all. I heard about a father that put a dollar on the pitching mound to teach his son to follow through he became one of the greatest pitchers in baseball history. There is a story of a father that put up a swinging tire in his yard for his son to throw the foot ball into and then swung the tire for his son. The son became a great quarterback. When as a young man I bought a 30/06 my father said he would take me elk hunting in Colorado he has been dead 5 years never an elk hunt. Why so many fathers are excuse makers and not man makers if they spent 1/99th of the time making excuses for why they can’t or will not help their son with what he wants to do with his life GOD only knows how high above all nations America would be. Some fathers like mine want to relive their lives and correct the mistakes, or say children are to be seen and not heard. This not heard includes what the child whishes to do. Look at Tiger Woods and the accomplishments he has made and what his father did to help.

No comments: