Saturday, November 22, 2008

God and jesus does not exist

11/22/2008

God and Jesus do not exist.
This conclusion was drawn from the actions of Jesus followers. I let a minister of God on my land to hunt free I ask nothing of him. He showed up with his son in law in tow and as I call them the Adams family, the original thing was for him only. His son in law starts I am led to the conclusion that God and Jesus Christ also Allah are non entities do not a small fire to make coffee in a tall weed surrounded area in a creek within 50 yards of a deer stand, we are under a burn ban so is his county . The Adams family lives less than 30 miles from me. I get there camera and deer feeder bring them up to the house and tell them to get there things and leave. The minister said first words out of his mouth you never wanted us on your place in the first place. Then he said “What are the rules.”A minister of god asking the rules??? Did not Jesus give the rule the Golden Rule the only rule you need ever. A Jewish rabbi said do to others exactly as you wish to do to you and all the rest of the Torah is commentary. You would not want someone taking chances with your property then when on someone else’s property don’t take chances with there property. This fire that was built to make coffee was in a area with grass so tall that if a spark had of drifted all the feet in the whole United States Army could have not stomped it out and his feet was all he had!! One may argue that this one rule will not cover all occasions but if one ask ones self how would I want to be treated it will. You would not for instance show up at a formal party in your greasy work cloths. This brings me to my final point. I believe the Bible has been purposely tampered with, point the party that the rich ruler threw and everyone he asked had a prior engagement so he sent his servants out to the street to get homeless. He later throws one of them out for not being properly dressed, where does a homeless person without a job get proper clothing for a rich person’s party unless the rich person provide

No comments: